Exercícios sobre o singular e plural do inglês
01. (FMU) The little _________ are in that __________.
a) foxes – boxes
b) fox – box
c) foxen – box
d) foxes – box
e) foxen – boxen
02. (PUCC) Five ________ packages were sent to South America.
b) thousand of
d) thousands of
e) all are correct
03. (PUCC) O plural de sister – in – law, child e armchair é:
a) sister – in – law, children, armchairs
b) sister – in – law, children, armschair
c) sisters – in – law, childs, armchairs
d) sister – in – law, children, armchairs
e) sisters – in – law, children, armchairs
04. (FMU) Their ___________ are against their attitudes.
05. (MACK – HUM) The plural of louse and mouse is:
a) louses – mouses
b) lice – mice
c) lice – mouses
d) louses – mice
e) a and b are corrects
06. (PUCC) O plural de buzz, country e shelf é:
a) buzz, countres, shelfs
b) buzzes, countries, shelves
c) buzzes, countres, shelves
d) buzzes, countrys, shelves
e) buzz, countres, shelves
07. (ABC) The plural of brother – in – law is:
a) brothers – in – law
b) brother – in – laws
c) brothers – in – laws
d) brethren – in – laws
e) it has no plural
08. (FMU) ___________ are generally big and black animals.
09. (ITA) The United States ____________ a big country.
d) a e b são corretas
e) todas são corretas
10. (OSEC) ___________ names were published in this list.
b) Hundreds of
d) Hundred of
e) Five hundreds of
|01. D||02. A||03. E||04. D|
|05. B||06. B||07. A||08. C|
|09. A||10. B|