Leia o artigo: Verbos em Inglês
01. Complete com o tempo correto do verbo indicado as frases:
a) Take the money just in case you ________________ it.
b) As soon as he ________________ back, I’ll tell you.
02. Complete com o tempo correto do verbo indicado as frases:
a) Leave the money with me in case he ________________.
b) She _________ while her husband ___________ the paper.
(to cook) (to read)
03. Complete com o tempo correto do verbo indicando as frases:
a) Waithere until they ________________.
b) Be quiet! He ____________ now.
04. Wake me up as soon as my brothers________________.
a) will arrive
d) had arrived
e) is arriving
05. “Hello, Ann. What are you doing?”
“I _______________ my books.”
a) were looking
b) had looked
c) has been looking
d) am looking for
06. Will you see her when she __________ ?
b) does arrives
c) did arrive
07. “My wife learned to play bridge.”
“How nice! We _______________.”
a) play often that game, too
b) often play that game, too
c) also that game play often
d) play also that game often
e) play too often that game
08. I’m taking my umbrella in case it ________ later on.
d) is rainning
09. A: I’,m sorry: I forgot to post your letter.
B: Never mind! I’ll post it myself when I _________ out.
b) am go
10. As long as I ___________ I’ll not move from my home town.
b) to lives
d) am living
e) to live
01. a) need (present após “in case”)
b) comes (present após expressão de tempo à as soon as = assim que)
02. a) returns (present após “in case”)
b) is cooking / is reading (present continuous indicando simultaneidade)
03. a) arrive (present após expressão de tempo à until = até)
b) is sleeping (present continuous com “now”)
|04. C||05. D||06. E||07. B|
|08. A||09. C||10. C|